Relevant information

Emeka Nweze enweze at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 01:08:05 CEST 2010

Daniel Davis wrote: If you give us more information, your desires, goals,
line of work, current
situation, etc., you could get more useful feedback. Where do you wish to
live,
what do you wish to do, etc?

Sure. My initial goals involved getting a college degree, running for public
office in my country (best paying job in the world) and marrying at least
five women. You know. A simple life.

As it is my curiosity got the better of my fixed ideas and I found
anarcho-syndicalism. Well. that proved to be complete religious
horse-manure. So my curiosity led me to Spinoza, Stirner Sidney Parker, etc

My current desire is not starving viz. finding employment. My current
situation is so dire, description of such would depress you guys. I desire
selfish egoistic advice, not hand wringing.

In regards to line of work, I think I am good with words. Anything that
involves syntax, or writing, appeals to me.

If anyone is curious about my writing abilities I can email the novella that
secured my admission into the Master of Digital Media program at the Center
for Digital Media in Vancouver this year. I could not obtain a loan for the
tuition so I voluntarily gave up my seat.

Yeah, Vancouver would have been cool. Don't think I can walk that far
though. :)

Vee