Relevant information

Svein Olav Nyberg i at i-studies.com
Sat Oct 16 11:27:44 CEST 2010

A few general considerations might be pertinent here:

* Weather. Short term. This winter. If things get so dire that you
are not guaranteed lodgings, most of Canada --everything not
Vancouver, really-- is too cold. But check the forecasts for what
this winter will be like.

* Recession. Will the economy improve or sink deeper? It seems the
Fed are preparing the $$$ press, which will kinda give a good
"pee-in-the pants" relief, with more jobs for a while -- before it
all goes even gloomier. But it will get you nicely through the winter
with jobs.

* Transport. Hitch-hiking is free. If you choose this option,
consider what kind of an appearance will most likely get you a good
chance of a hike. (No pink miniskirts for you, I'm afraid!) If you
look like non-threatening and interesting company, that's good. LOOK
the gift of the gab, and speak to the driver's interests.

* Long-term, you require a plan, which brings you back to what Dan
said: the details of you, what you want, what you can do, etc.