Canada or Nigeria?

Emeka Nweze enweze at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 23:38:52 CEST 2010

I agree David. It certainly is not very egoistic.
My motives are financial though. Remember, as an illegal, I don't qualify
for the basic amenties like food stamps. Never been a problem until this
grinding recession in which I simply cannot find employment.

I have two weeks till my lease expires at my place in Boston. Then its a
shelter or the immigration office. That's like choosing between jelly or
peanut butter; it is still salad tossing.

So yeah, from the egoistic point of view Canada seems reasonable even if
I'll be heading there with just my laptop, college degree and backpack.

Thank you for the kind words though.

Vee