amusing ourselves to death

Emeka Nweze enweze at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 20:45:27 CET 2010

mix in, a thimble of professional "ladies" for jesus, a smigen of ranting
from a hollywood actor, a drop of barbara streisand, a dash a member of the
clinton family, stir repeatedly while sprinkling last night's football
scores and pour a shotglass of a commerical for making your stomach sexually
attractive and what do you have? the homepage of CNN.

There are times when I feel; I must be insane. This is one of those times.

Neil Postman must be rolling over in his grave.

Vee