Stirner and anarchism revisited

Carmen Clark ceclark at students.wisc.edu
Wed Dec 15 17:36:48 CET 2010

I hope you can get to this by link:

http://books.google.com/books?id=etb2UFzCBv4C&pg=PA6&dq=Stirner+and+self-evidence&hl=en&ei=QOwITY2dCIzmsQPW49G-Dg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6&sqi=2&ved=0CD0Q6AEwBQ#v
=onepage&q&f=false

Some interesting commentary here on Page 6.  I am wondering if anyone
has sources or analysis (opinion will do) on this relationship between
anarchist theory and Stirner.  I'm particularly interested in the
comments referred to in Morland's Chapter 3 in:
Changing anarchism: anarchist theory and practice in a global age

  By Jon Purkis, James Bowen

This sounds a little stuffy when I type it out, but I don't intend
that.  I would like to go beyond the temptation to agree and reinforce
our own/each-others' ideas to some discussion of Stirner-in-relation
to subjects.

Thanks for the interesting posts, people.

Carmen