Project SKIPP

David McDivitt david at subjectivist.org
Thu Sep 24 05:03:34 CEST 2009

Those are some interesting books, Frederick. I'll look into them.

About entrainment, I see no need devote much to that. Realizing it's OK to
break free addresses most of it.

Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) seems like an interesting angle. People
are emotionally bonded to society and supporting it, after all. Other than
telling people it's OK to be an asshole if you want to, I don't know what
more there could be. But it is possible to be self focused or self aware,
and not be an asshole, so maybe this could be explored.

It seems like you're describing a form of super-cognition. This might be
where the mind determines whatever new way to be, steps to attain that, and
through focus attains it. I've reprogrammed myself in probably four
different areas so I know this is possible.

I've gotten a bit lazier over time. I often like to sit and do nothing.
Maybe think a little. Pursuing SKIPP means I would have to do something,
unfortunately.

Having a discussion group where people discuss some of this stuff would be
good. I'd be interested in that.

--
dgm