Ted talk with something for us

Daniel Davis buybuydandavis at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 17:01:55 CEST 2011

There was a wonderful inspirational TED talk that had a few thoughts relevant for us. I'm a bit too cynical to accept the "you can do anything you want" message, but the parts about freedom and being yourself rang true to me.

http://www.ted.com/talks/caroline_casey_looking_past_limits.html

Maybe it's just the upcoming Atlas Shrugged movie - but her story was like a Hank Rearden story for me.

Anyway, anyone else excited about the Atlas Shrugged movie? I went for extra fan boy points, and bought a ticket for the thursday midnight opening, which apparently is a rare showing, with most theaters only opening Friday morning.

Buy Buy -- Dan Davis