Ted talk with something for us

Daniel Davis buybuydandavis at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 06:50:23 CEST 2011

There was a wonderful inspirational TED talk that had a few thoughts relevant for us. I'm a bit too cynical to accept the "you can do anything you want" message, but the parts about freedom and being yourself rang true to me.

Maybe it's just the upcoming Atlas Shrugged movie - but her story was like a Hank Rearden story for me.

Anyway, anyone else excited about the Atlas Shrugged movie? I went for extra fan boy points, and bought a ticket for the thursday midnight opening, which apparently is a rare showing, with most theaters only opening Friday morning.

Buy Buy -- Dan Davis