Vee and Canada

Emeka Nweze enweze at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 23:27:41 CEST 2010

*Of the gladdest moments in human life, methinks is the departure upon a
distant journey to unknown lands.* Shaking off with one mighty effort the
fetters of habit, the leaden weight of routine, the cloak of many cares and
the slavery of Home, man feels once more happy. The blood flows with the
fast circulation of childhood....afresh dawns the morn of life...
Richard Francis Burton: Journal Entry (2 December 1856) borrowed
manuscript from Boston Library.

I would like to thank the members for their warm replies regarding my query.
I have decided to try and get into Vancouver.

I will be leaving Boston by early November. If any one is familiar with
lodging options and survival jobs please don't be shy to suggest.

I also apologize if I any of my responses seemed abrasive to any member. I
attribute that to the stress of the circumstances.

Thanks again,

Vee