Relevant information

Emeka Nweze enweze at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 20:26:54 CEST 2010

 Weather. Short term. This winter. If things get so dire that you are not
guaranteed lodgings, most of Canada --everything not Vancouver, really-- is
too cold. But check the forecasts for what this winter will be like.

I concur. Based on the forecasts, without shelter in Canada, I wont
survive.
In regards to the economy, I usually assume the worst will happen. But maybe
winter oddjobs will help.
(No pink miniskirts for you, I'm afraid!) If you look like non-threatening
and interesting company, that's good: I look like I just robbed a bank..
even in a suit. Might explain my lack of success at job interviews. :)