Canada or Nigeria?

Emeka Nweze enweze at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 20:17:56 CEST 2010

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 9:23 PM, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im>wrote:
One person's "basic amenity" is another person's forcibly extracted
production, otherwise known as robbing Peter to pay Paul. I call that
theft. Strictly from the egoist perspective, you understand. ;-)

I understand. Ironically, I SHOULD qualify for basic amenities since I pay
taxes legally just like any other person with a paycheck.
Anyways, nice to make your acquaintance.

Vee