Libertarian social profile

Daniel Davis buybuydandavis at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 17:14:52 CET 2010

----- Original Message ----
> From: David McDivittt <david at subjectivist.org>
>
> It is OK to be an egoist, not that an egoist needs permission, but maybe
> as egoists we can quit seeing a need to justify egoism.

I think I'm quoting myself from years ago in saying that a justified egoism is
no egoism at all. I think we agree that much.

I'm not really onboard with your antirealism, but that's nothing new either. But
there was one thread I thought I saw in there that I did agree with; there are
authoritarian overtones to both attempts at justification, insistence on certain
concepts, and definitions of words.

Buy Buy -- Dan Davis