Libertarian social profile

Svein Olav Nyberg i at i-studies.com
Fri Nov 19 17:07:41 CET 2010

At 07:48 -0800 19-11-10, Daniel Davis wrote:
>Some of this is related to my slight opposition to Non Serviam as a title.
>Maybe we could gin up an improved version of Non Serviam. Maybe it's just my
>ignorance of latin that had me rejecting the term in the first place.

The site and magazine "Non Serviam" no longer exist. New and improved
version (and I just happen to be dragging my tail on getting the
first issue out):

http://i-studies.com

That said: If anyone here is interested in taking over
nonserviam.com, it is up for grabs. My own lease on the domain name
runs out in ... well, a year or two or something, but I'll release it
sooner if anyone here wants it.
--

Svein Olav Nyberg
http://i-studies.com/i/

   "Did you ever contribute anything to the
    happiness of Mankind?"

   "Yes, I myself have been happy!"

                 - John Henry Mackay