Libertarian social profile

Daniel Davis buybuydandavis at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 06:19:37 CET 2010

I thought the reason article gave a better analysis. When I looked through it,
it made sense to me. Libertarians came out where I thought they'd be relative to

liberals and conservatives, and the libertarian profile fit me well.

You can get more information, with some charts of the data, if you fill out
questionnaires at yourmorals.org.

Some part would apply to Objectivists, and some not. For example, I expect
Objectivists to score lower on liberty than libertarians, and higher on disgust.

- Dan Davis