Sam Harris is creating a bright shiny new Objective Morality

Daniel Davis buybuydandavis at yahoo.com
Sat May 8 05:17:32 CEST 2010

Part of my entertainment these days is watching the New Atheists debate religious apologists. Hitchens is the most entertaining, but Sam Harris has his moments.

Lately, though, Sam has found his own God, an Objective Morality, and he is increasingly preaching the Good News. The latest in the series appears at his web site, with the now unintentionally ironic name - The Reason Project.

I added a minor rant to the comments section. His previous post on the topic garnered over 400 comments last I looked. Some good replies, but it was depressing to see that the majority of supposed reason loving atheists were pious folk, eagerly worshiping Sam's shiny new Golden Calf.

Anyway, I thought it might be of interest.
http://www.project-reason.org/archive/item/a_science_of_morality/

Buy Buy -- Dan Davis