our text for today

Emeka Nweze enweze at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 09:07:18 CET 2010

I am somewhat wary about using wikipedia as a single source. Better to read
the book than the wikipedia article. That way the bias of hagiography is
evaded. it might take longer but better to get the info from the horse's
mouth.

"If we're going to live and if we're going to have ideas, we may as well
rate
those ideas good, bad, and how well they serve us". - This John Stuart
Millishr statement sounds like something Hobbes could have written if
leviathan if he was not a bitch. But it still does not stand up to der
einzige.

Who is this WE and US you are referring to? I for one have no intention of
spending time "living, having, and rating ideas"

Instead of rating ideas, why not rate something more transient and
immediate? like the virtue of olivia olovely's errrr...

[image: 6006_big.jpg]

actually, that was a lot easier to "rate" than I thought.

When not purchase the klipsch image s4 headphones? I can guarantee an
incredibly biased opinion as to whether they are good or bad since I have
very few life chances or possessions indeed.  Headphones might be better for
your utilitarian cause than olovely's virtue since my hands will be less
occupied.

I apologize for if my style seems idiosyncratic. you are probably an Einzige
so to be polite would be condescending.

lastly, your axiom:
"It's very difficult for people to accept the universe has no authority,
meaning, or purpose except what we ourselves attribute to
it" - has great verisimilitude indeed.

Except for the authority part. authority is simply a euphemism for force and
has always been so.

Vee